Thursday, November 24, 2005

Tryptophan and other natural drugs

Not an ounce of turkey in my stomach yet and I'm already feeling the effects of that stuff in turkey that makes you SUPER sleepy. Low lighting, high pumped heating, and the smell of pernil and pavo is so... dreamy. I look forward to stuffing my face, I shall not hold back ... I have the rest of the year for that. Before moving on with my food filled day, I stopped in to see Candice and Imani. I want to pinch/bite/squeeze her cute cheeks



That's it, I'm calling Ford Modeling agency on Monday. This kid needs an agent.


Happy Gobble Gobble day to all of you. Be fat and merry!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

awww she is gorgeous! Happy thanksgiving to you all.

5:11 AM  
Blogger Karla said...

I agree she does need an agent. She is sooo gorgeous. Happy thanksgiving to you as well.

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home