Wednesday, October 26, 2005

It's mah birrrfffdaaayyy

Twenty four years have gone by, feels more like I blinked when I was twelve and when my eyes opened it was twelve years later. Not sure how that happened...

Crazy birthday, haven't gotten to truly enjoy it yet. Saving that for Saturday when grandma cooks some pernil y arroz con gandules and me and my crew head to a Halloween party with my name on the flyer =o). I did have some gorgeous flowers to get me through my workday and a new video Ipod from Anthony, thanks babe!

Onto other things... so ya'll want an explanation for that pic in the last post?
Goes like this...

Nathan contacts me earlier in the week and asks if I would be up for a photoshooting frenzy. The event is called istockalypse, and is setup by the company istock.com who gets together a group of models and photographers and places them in some great photo locations. I arrived @ 12pm on Saturday, cold and frizzed out by the wet weather and, after changing, was quickly thrown into the mix. I didn't even have the chance to introduce myself before being thrown into a photoshoot with a male model that just posed for Playgirl's November Issue. Say WHAT nena? Yea, a male model with a body of steel standing so close to me his pores were magnified (great pores by the way). It was surreal, but it's part of the biz. And something I have to get used to if this is the path I want to take the stardom. Everyone was very cool, and talented. There were two other female models who got super done up for high fashion photography, I was the normal cute girl you would pass on the street type, but (as you can see) the photographers seemed to like me =o). One of the sets was a NYC rooftop... where I froze my damn ass off but it was all fun and a great experience. I may just have an agent after all this.. There will be more pics as I receive them and of course I'll pass them on. Until then..

4 Comments:

Blogger Karla said...

Sapo Verde....er...i mean HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! ooooh pernil y arroz con gandules, yummy. Have fun at your party on Saturday!

Girl, you know you are going to have to post the pic of you and el papi chulo. :)

1:19 PM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Oh man...I'm late (Don't worry it's not yours)!

Happy Birthday Elle!!

You fine, fine, specimine.
:)

3:24 PM  
Blogger Desiree said...

Happy Belated :)

11:50 AM  
Blogger Elle J said...

Thanks for all the bday wishes!

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home