Thursday, November 03, 2005

Bertha is gone...

For those of you that are not my immediate friends, I shall explain, in short, who Bertha was. Bertha has been a PIMA for more than two years, literally. Bertha was a growth of something in my, umm... err.... rear. No sense in keeping it a secret, I'm carrying around a hospital donut and walking like a duck. Wednesday afternoon, aftering starving myself for nearly twelve hours, I was admitted to the ambulatory surgery section of my neighborhood hospital. What I thought would turn out to be a small room with just me and my surgeon, turned into this crazy big room straight out of ER with five, count 'em FIVE, doctors surrounding my semi naked self. How ultimately embarassing was it when I realized three out of the five were young men... ugh. I took a deep breath, laid on my tummy, let them pump me full of some sedative and fell into a heavenly sleep. I swear I haven't been in a dreamland like that since... since.. the last time I got blasted in college. Before I knew it they were bringing me out of it and I was begging them to put me back under the spell, shit was good what can I say.So what's the outcome, Bertha is out but she's left my booty a little sore. I now get to sit home for three days and CHILL, a break from my life, maybe something I needed...hold up.. I need to move my donut

3 Comments:

Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Yeah Elle, I can see all the other Doctors begging yours to "Sit in" on the operation.

"Dude...seriously....you still owe me for the blonde with the breast reduction that I let you assist on"

"NO....I'm NOT letting all 4 of you guys hang out just to look at her ass."

"Dude.....that's not cool. I'm gonna tell Nurse Davis about the little intern you've been seeing.."

"OK! OK....geez, you guys can hang out and look at her ass, but don't touch anything! Sheesh."

7:47 AM  
Blogger Karla said...

Bueno chica, take it easy and enjoy the time off. I hope you feel better.

LOL@J.

2:04 AM  
Blogger Elle J said...

LMFAO Jerk I needed that!!!

Thanks Karla!!

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home