Wednesday, October 12, 2005

American Soil

My coworker asks me today, "WHO is your sugar daddy?" , I respond, "What makes you ask that?", he says, "Cause I have a general idea of how much you make and there's no way you could afford all these trips". Do I really travel that much? While I do find cheap fares, hotels, etc.. this may be one of the reasons my credit bills haunt me for so long...either way, Montreal was well worth it. There are the typical tourist pics


 


Notre Dame... another building... and a square.... I swear I knew the names when I was actually there.



Could I get any more touristy?



The subways are so clean I'm not afraid to hold onto the rail **gasp**



I can even lean on the walls, wow! .. Bonaventure was our stop and an elevator from our hotel lead us right down to it... sweet.



The one pic we were able to get together



He makes fun of me always trying to get in front of the camera, and look at him... wanna be Lacoste model lol.



Montreal is very, err... liberal


They have some damn good beer up there too... that's a Molson And yet this kid still drinks Coronas... Just call me The Hat Queen


See, I can afford elegant hotels... on Expedia

The king on his throne.... Damn good time, wasn't it, Anthony?

5 Comments:

Blogger Karla said...

LOL@ the sugar daddy comment. It looks like you had a nice time. Girl i also took french in high school even graduated with honor's in french. Can i speak a word of french today? NOPE, i can't remember ANYTHING. Oh well glad you had a nice time Hat queen :)

10:41 PM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Looks cool.
Did they jabber at you in French all the time?

10:10 AM  
Blogger Elle J said...

Karla... I think when I learned French my mind was subconciously saying "who needs this?" and forgot it... damn my brain!

Jerk.. they would talk to me in French first and when I would look at them like they had three heads they caught the hint and it was "You need some help, eh?"

4:52 PM  
Blogger Shelia said...

I love to travel and expedia, orbitz and cheaptickets are my favorite sites to visit :)

10:21 PM  
Blogger kelly430kud said...

I stayed in the Sheraton in Montreal close to its downtown.. really nice hotel, and hotels.com allowed us to afford it lol

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home