Friday, October 14, 2005

What I think about this rain...

Elle J: ive made a decision
E: on what?
Elle J: if it continues to rain like this im going to start coming to work naked
E: you will catch a cold
Elle J: ill catch one anyway
E: and spark a city wide masterbatory response
Elle J: oh well
Elle J: not my problem, take it up with God
E: homeland security would come after you
Elle J: maybe they'll relocate me to a place where its not raining
E: I doubt it will be raining inside the prison
Elle J : prison? for walking around naked? no way
E: It is NY- lol

3 Comments:

Blogger Karla said...

LOL that is how i feel about the snow but in denver i will actually go to prison for it which is kind of sad.

9:29 PM  
Blogger kelly430kud said...

OMG the rain did drive me nuts! I coudln't take it anymore! thank GOD its over! FINALLY sunny days... no more rain!

11:39 AM  
Blogger Jessica R. said...

another rained out weekend they're saying - and then once Wilma comes through - i think we're in for a soggy month!! ughhh

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home