Saturday, November 05, 2005

Nothing's Promised Tomorrow, Today

Day four of recovery and I'm starting to flip... I can walk, I'm not totally incapacitated and of course, things could be worse ( I hate that saying)...but I'm miserable. I've been stuck in sweats since Wednesday and if you're a chic that wears jeans and biz casual seven days a week, you know the transition to complete bummery can drive you f'in nuts. It's not just the clothes, it's the way they make me feel , sloppy and depressed. So I try to get out, go for a walk only to realize it's Saturday, beautiful out and everyone but me is doing something tonight. It's Marjorie's birthday dinner and I can't make it because I'm due for a bandage change at ten p.m. Anthony is gone, it's his friends birthday tonight and what's the sense in him staying home to be miserable with me? Maybe I wouldn't be so miserable if he were here...


I have this friend named Ro who has been through some crazy, and I mean crazy physical shit lately, her body just started falling apart and she's only 26. Through it all she would laugh, make fun of herself, post it all in her blog and all I could think was Holy shit, this girl has some heart. Now I look at myself in this condition that isn't even 1/10th of what she went through (she's making a great recovery) and I'm thinking if Ro can do it, I can... NO ME JODAS MIJA!!!!!


For those of you that asked about more pics from that crazy last photo shoot I had, here ya go:


No, I didn't get caught trying to kiss


some other dude. That's the male model I worked with, Julian. We were thrown into that pose about five seconds after being introduced. AWKWARD, for me anyway, but he was totally cool. I'm starting to feel better, not because I get to work with hot male models as part of my profession, but because I know I'll soon be back to myself...



Breathe, Elle... just breathe....

3 Comments:

Blogger Karla said...

oooooh i am telling Anthony! No J/K. Yeah that would be umm a little awkward. To just meet someone and then be that close to them.

I am sorry that you stuck en la casa. I hope you feel better soon.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Elle J said...

Anthony knows of course lol.. I'm starting to feel better, thanks babes!

PV- too funny!

11:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My daughter looked at this and thought you were JLO! She is only 9yo. Actually, you do!!

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home