Monday, June 27, 2005

A weekend without Goober

Anthony had left for Florida on Friday and for the first time I was in my apartment all alone... well, not the first day. Jen held me down on Friday over some frozen margaritas and talks of morenos. Then she snuggled with me in bed (ok maybe not snuggled, but Ant if you smell Victoria Secret on the sheets I wasn't involved in anything odd, that's just Jen!) Saturday we tanned and I tried to even out the peeled mess on my back, didn't work. Saturday night I attempted to support Gay Pride, but things didn't work out and I ended up at Strata with Nicole. W/o the digital camera (Anthony has it) I have no pics to show except for these which I grabbed from my promoter friend Marco (thanks Marco!) :



He caught me twice when I was looking for Nicole, she's forever missing in clubs.


Sunday I awoke in my own apartment to a non-working toilet (wonderful!) and had to troop the longest distance (two blocks) to mom's. By four in the afternoon I was finally dressed and ready to accomplish something, anything. So I went food shopping, which isn't easy when you don't have someone to help you carry the food to the car. Thank God for those little kids who always wait outside trying to make a buck by helping you load ur groceries. When I got home I cleaned and when there was nothing left to do I laid down to watch TV and realized I don't like the way it feels to not have Anthony around. Things smell different, the air feels heavier and the TV shows aren't as funny. I tried to escape my sadness by visiting Candice and Imani and while I fell in love with Imani all over again as she now kisses me on the lips, it wasn't enough to stop the missing feeling. He gets back today, thank God!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica R. said...

I know EXACTLY how you feel. For me it's always nice to have break away from your man. But when they actually leave it's hard...but it's good to have those breaks because it renews your love - wait until he comes back you'll be all over him like you've never been before.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

yo! i didnt know you were on blogger!

woo!

3:44 PM  
Blogger Elle J said...

He's bizzacckkk, yay!! thanks for the support Jessica.

Caro- I mirror the xanga page almost exactly. Now I can check up on you more often ;o)

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home