Monday, June 06, 2005

Sometimes all you need is family...

From the post before you can see my mind has been in a million places at the same time over the past couple of weeks. It hasn't stopped BUT I did get some time this weekend to just kick back with a family I love and friends who I'm not sure I could live without. Picture time!

So Marjorie and I decide that it is too damn hot to not take advantage of the sun. With bikinis ready we hit up my mom's backyard. However, Marj decided to be shy with the camera (since when I don't know) and I only have this lounging pic of myself:


Anthony calls that bikini my gay pride bikini ;o)


Ah ha! There she is (Marj) on the phone with Erick, GASP! What a surprise.


Anthony and his parents waiting for the food.


So he took the initiative to play chef. (Look at my man's rippling abs- SEXY! Good job at suckin in the gut babe, I won't tell anyone - promise!)


Mom lookin hardcore tough with Roberto.


My granny! She's just cute! (On the other hand I look like shit lol)


But no one looked more ridiculous than Ant in his red socks (in 90 degree weather) and me with my too high wrestling-looking shorts. We're retarded, you don't have to tell me this.


There goes Ms. Ham, back for pics!


Ant has a thing for being in the middle.

Now if any of you are under the impression that I'm cut out to be some kind of celebrity you have yet to understand the power of Ms. Imani.

Imani: "Excuse me as I enter the room please!"


Imani: I said no pics!


Imani: Come at me again and I'll beat you with my bottle!


Imani: Oh the paparazzi, can't live with them, can't live without them!

I swear she says all that, but no one seems to understand her but me. Oh well!

2 Comments:

Blogger Elle J said...

Thanks ladies! Imani is my joy, although she is not mine. I honestly think this kid has a shot at baby modeling, but I have no idea how to start her off.. any suggestions??

12:37 PM  
Blogger Elle J said...

Thanks for the info Jubie. I need to get crackin with this little beauty.

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home