Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Three...two...one

I'm almost there... six o'clock and I say farewell to the walls of this dungeon I've been calling a job for the past year. It's not the people, it's the building (the color of mildew) and the area (extreme boonies of Queens). This time tomorrow I'll feel like I'm in some alternate reality, sitting in an office in a building in one of the busiest areas of Manhattan. That's what I get for not taking some days off in between jobs. Got to go say goodbye to some friends now.. why is this getting sadder by the minute?

2 Comments:

Blogger Desiree said...

Just wishing you the best of luck at the new job!

:)

8:04 PM  
Blogger Jessica R. said...

Woahh..from Queens to Manhattan - you're moving on up!! Are you gonna be downtown or midtown?
Downtown is great - my boyfriend is there by the Seaport - good area to work - lots of shopping =)
Are you going to transport by the ferry now?

Welcome to the city - can't wait to hear about your 1st day.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home