Saturday, June 18, 2005

Frowning...

Sometimes, kid, I just wish you were mine **sigh**...
My Xanga followers might recognize the lil fella above as Isaiah, Ant's godson. There's a long story to this thiry year old man trapped in a four year old's body, but what pains me is that I know I could give him so much more than his parents (emotionally and spiritually) , and yet there is nothing I can do about it. So for now, as people here him sing "Rakata, rakata" (reggaeton song) and say to me "Your son is too adorable" , I'll just have to settle for wishing he was.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

What a co-inkydink, I'm a 4yr old trapped in a 35yr olds body.
I think he and I need to switch bodies. Although, I'd be getting the better part of that deal. I got NO problem with being better looking.

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home