Saturday, June 25, 2005

Let's Play Catchup...

So I gots myself this new jizob, and quite frankly I think it may be the first job out of college that I actually LIKE. Basically I'm an Exec Assistant for a VP within a prominent TV production company. I'm in the Sales area, nothing to do with the filming of the actual shows, but I'm right on up there in NYC doin' it up like a true city chic. I'm loving it...My boss says things like "She's as ugly as a buket of assholes" .. I mean, how can u NOT like working for someone as creatively funny as that? And my current trainer is also one of the funniest women I've ever come across who I think is even better at telling other people's stories than I am, GASP! Sure, it's only been the first week but you know how you catch onto a vibe and it just feels... good? Well I've caught it. The first day there I caught the screening of Bewitched. Cute film, but I'm not sure I'd spend money on it, especially not Ant's money (its SUPER chic-flick). Afterwards I was invited to an industry showcase for the Amount Boyz (who I mentioned once before in a post about the NY Latina Pageant). I swear these boys are unbelievable and will be signed very soon. At least I can say I knew them once upon a time. Here are some pics:


Marjorie came out with me:



Los, the mgr of the Amount Boyz, smiled for the camera:



And then went silly for the camera:



Ran into Sarah Hasbun - the 3rd place winner of Ms Latina NY - such a sweetie



Watching the Amount Boyz getting down on stage:



So it was QUITE an experience. Ya'll NEED to check these boys out at www.amountboyz.com


Another thing I HAVE to post, are pics of Imani AND Isaiah. Actually got those two in a room together but Isaiah is super shy. I had to promise him I would play the song "Rakata" one more time in order to get him into these pics:



I love how Imani is like "Yeah, so this pic is really about ME." (above)



Now the rest will be about her, I can only get Isaiah to stay still for so long:





I know she's too cute...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Are you SURE the manager guy isn't Randall Cunningham ex-Eagles quarterback?

Damn, you even have HOT friends.
I have a bunch of jerks for friends.

12:46 PM  
Blogger Karla said...

Like always your entrys look like you had so much fun.

I am glad that you are loving your new job.


Hmm i am going to have to check out Amount Boyz and by the way their manager is HOT. :)

Imani and Isaiah are just too cute.

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home