Thursday, June 02, 2005

Creating a Mirror...

I'm going to attempt to mirror the post I made on my Xanga site the other day. If this works, we're in business!

Wanna be my apple?




I've acquired a few more of the pics from the photo shoot I had with Jocelyn and Jessica months (was it that long?) ago. I'm still waiting on the CD of high res versions. UGH! I hate waiting, it's the consequence of getting paid to do this sort of thing and not having to pay a cent.




Aww, my toeseys! Or as most of my friends call them, my second set of fingers lol.. (it's not gross, they're still pretty .. just abnormally long)




Photographer: "Elle be active with your skirt." Um... yea



OK, that's it! No more!


YESSSS!!! It worked. Should I feel naughty - double blogging???

10 Comments:

Blogger kelly430kud said...

haha u joined blogger! congrats on the chance to be LAUREN!! thats great.. and nice pics! it looks like so much fun..

11:32 AM  
Blogger Karla said...

Hmm...i think i have seen these before...j/k...lol.

Those are great pic's.

12:01 PM  
Blogger Elle J said...

Karla SHHH!!!!

12:06 PM  
Blogger Karla said...

LoL...don't worrie i wont say a word.

12:51 PM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

I might have to seriously think about dropping the "ALMOST" from your link!

Holy smokin"!

4:42 PM  
Blogger Elle J said...

ok now ur pushing my buttons!! (keep pushing but dont tell anyone i told you so shhhh!)

4:52 PM  
Blogger Alisa Valdes said...

Now you all see why I want this woman to become an actress so that she can audition to star in my new TV show. No, I'm not kidding. If you can act like Lauren, chica, wow! If it were only just up to me, of course. But there's gonna be a roomful of peeps to impress. I'm sure you'll do great, and become a superstar, and I can say I knew you when...

11:28 PM  
Blogger Elle J said...

Alisa-
I think I'm the color of a chili pepper. Thanks for the boost of confidence, I will try my very best to not let you down. I recite monologues and arguements in front of the mirror so often Anthony (bf) is starting to call it my best friend lol.

4:35 PM  
Blogger Alisa Valdes said...

Chica, if I looked like you, the mirror WOULD be my best friend.

4:44 PM  
Blogger Elle J said...

Head ...getting...bigger... not sure I can contain it.. much longer... ha! Kidding! but thanks **from chilli peppers to rosy red**

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home