Thursday, July 28, 2005

You're My Wingman

Hosted my first screening yesterday, it was for


Movie was SO much better than the previews.. so good that I'm going to actually pay to see it again this weekend. There is also a new resident celebrity hottie in my life now



Josh Lucas... good God. But in reality I've come to see that it's really about his character in the movie and not him in real life, too spiffy in real life, not rugged like in the film. So I'm over it already..


I need to invest in a tape recorder, or maybe just a good ol' pen and paper. Randomly I think of the funniest or most entertaining thoughts that I want to share, then when I finally get to the comp its like POOF! gone! every single thought runs from my brain like I used to run from the sloppy kisses of my oversized aunt ***beeeeeeeeeep**


I also have increasing respect for another celeb



With every little vocal cameo he makes, Jay Z kills me with his play on words. I think he was an awesome novelist in another life. "I'm not a businessman, I'm a business MAN!" "They made love under the sycamore tree, which makes me a more sicker emcee" Love him and constantly have to defend him when my mom says he's not good enough for Beyonce.. she has no clue.


In personal news...


I went into the water at Jones Beach, don't worry I didn't contract any diseases.... yet.



My beach crew - Cesi, Dru and Nicole. Can you believe we were out there for 6 hours with that Jamaican umbrella lol.


Monday, with the heating rising, Anthony brought Isaiah over and because of this great streaming technology I can now show you the little man in action



Share video at JussPress.com




Summer time is awesome...

2 Comments:

Blogger Caro said...

awww, wow.

i loved all of your pictures!

and agree with you on the jay-z thing, if you really listen it's good stuff.

3:12 PM  
Blogger Karla said...

Isaiah is too cute. Oh i wanted to see that movie and yup i agree Jay-Z is amazing his lyrics are the best.

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home