Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Twins from separate mothers?

(POST HAS BEEN EDITED)

So I was watching MUN 2 (cable channel) with my mom and some other family when the Que Paso Video (Daddy Yankee) comes on. Anyway all of my fam looks dead at me after the scene of DY dancing in the Yankee cap and blazer and my mom says to me "That looks JUST like Anthony, even the way he dances." And I realized it's true. My bf is the real life DY - GRRREEEAAATTT lol.. I'm going to work on getting a newer pic of Ant with a Yankee cap on but check these pics: vs.

U let me know


I've always said DY looks like any PRican dude with a fade, but now moreso than others, he looks like my PRican dude- yay! ..Is it Karla or Des who loves DY?? Anthony is available for photo ops, just let me know when's good for you lol..

3 Comments:

Blogger Desiree said...

LOL, he sure does look like DY!! I like him, but Karla LOVES him and wants him or the rock to be her babies daddy....

12:24 PM  
Blogger Karla said...

Desiree: LOL....damn straight i want him or the rock to be my babies daddy.

Elle: Yup i am the one in LOVE with Daddy Yankee. LOL I will let you know about the photo ops..lol.

9:20 PM  
Blogger Karla said...

oooh by the way you have been tagged directions are on my blog.

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home